Our memories will last long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Corsages
Some cadets wanted me to make some corsages for the Air Force Ball on Saturday. I made about 10. It took me quite a while, but the more and more I did, the better I got. Here are some pictures of some I did. It was pretty late by the time I finished-- you can see the glossy look in my eyes.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pretty corsages, Mary Ann! Fun to see a glimpse into day-to-day stuff for you guys! Must be great to have internet at home!
2 comments:
Pretty corsages, Mary Ann! Fun to see a glimpse into day-to-day stuff for you guys! Must be great to have internet at home!
The corsages look great! You have an eye for it. Grandma says you look tired and you should take care of yourself! :-)
Post a Comment