Here are some pictures from Dining Out. This first picture is with Ty Burgess (one of Jonathon's great ROTC buddies) and his fiance Makamae Sanchez. You can see my corsage in the picture. I felt great wearing it. They were a big hit.

The second picture is with Lt. Col. Hastriter and his wife. They are good friends of Jonathon's who are currently stationed at Hill AFB and like to come down for Dining Out. He is one of the main reasons Jonathon joined AF ROTC. We both have a lot to thank him for.
4 comments:
Wow you both look so nice. I'm at Grandma Clines house and we are looking at this together. Mary Ann you are still looking mighty skinny for a pregnant lady!
Love Mom
I'm glad you didn't make boutonnieres for the men ...! ;) lol
Hey hey... this is cool that you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch even after BYU. Btw, Ty has some $$ for the corsage (thank you for that), and an invitation :-) Hope alls well!
If you want to actually look at my blog, just shoot me your email address on fbook. :)
Post a Comment