Saturday, October 17, 2009

Final Stages of Yard Work


As the weather is turning, we are doing the last few things in the yard. Before Jonathon mowed this last time, he picked all of the mushrooms in our yard and put them on the back porch. Man did we have a bundle. I am sad to say I'm a bit sorry that we won't need to do much more yard work (mainly because this means that winter is on its way... and then it's snow, snow, snow.)

2 comments:

Margie B said...

Great blogs! I love it!

CK Morgan said...

oh my gosh, I never see when you update and then your name is on the bottom of my list and I'm like "what? I never read that one." Then I come to your blog and there are so many cute pictures of your sweet baby. I LOVE the one at the top of your blog now! Looks like you all are having lots of fun!