Our memories will last long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Being the mom is the best!
As the days go by, it turns out that Michael and I get to spend a bit of time together! ;) He loves to just sit and snuggle on my lap, and I love it! Sometimes, there is nothing better than being, plain and simple, the mom!
Mary Ann! So when you started talking about Michael, at first I was like "who is Michael?" Then I realized you were talking about your son....funny thing is that I think his name is Joshua because he looks just like him! :) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! sly
1 comment:
Mary Ann! So when you started talking about Michael, at first I was like "who is Michael?" Then I realized you were talking about your son....funny thing is that I think his name is Joshua because he looks just like him! :) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! sly
Post a Comment