Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to the world Benjamin Russell Climer!!

On Sept 8 2011 we went in to the hospital ready to have a baby. Here is Mamma before baby was born. After laboring for less than 12 hrs...
At 8:56 pm we welcomed Benjamin Russell Climer into our family. He was a hefty 8 lbs 9.7 oz, measuring 20 inches in length, with a 37.5 cm head circumference. We are so blessed to have him in our family!




I was so happy to have the baby finally here, but I couldn't help but feel something was missing. I was so happy to see Michael when he came, and wanted to show him his new brother.


First we checked to see if he had everything, like a nose-same as Michael-----And ears-just like Michael.

After a thorough investigation, he decided Benjamin was ok and let him sit on his lap.
Now we are a happy family of 4!

5 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

I love that Jonathon looks more exhausted than you do! Congrats on a cutie patootie. I love that moment when siblings meet. It has always been a special time for our family. There's just something about it that screams families are forever, right? Congratulations again.

Eva said...

The stickers on Benjamin's forehead are cute! haha! You look beautiful even during labor! Are you still far away from Utah? I'm sorry I haven't checked on you in a while!

Five Wahlquist's said...

Benjamin is really a great name, right?!? I had no clue you weren't prego anymore... it is a good think you updated your blog :)

Margie B said...

Wahoo! Welcome Benjamin! We are so glad you are finally here. . . Now if I can just get out there to get my hands on you! :-)

CK Morgan said...

mary anne you look amazing! I feel for you with that size of head. Jonathan's was 38 cm and it was a painful recovery :). Love the family pictures and that first picture of big brother with baby is so cute.