Saturday, July 18, 2009
Posting onto the Blog
Sorry I haven't posted very regularly lately. Between Jonathon leaving for training, visiting him in Alabama and moving/settling in Ohio, it's been kinda crazy. I have finally made it to the computer to post some things--I had quite a bit of catching up to do. I have dated the postings according to what date they occurred (vs. the date I posted them-- today 7/18). I tried not to post any on a date older than my previous postings, but I posted quite a bit, so they don't fit on one screen. You may need to look at older posts to see all of them. Now that we are settled, I hope to post more regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you put more stuff on your blog! I love seeing how much Michael has grown. We surely miss you! Love, Mom
Post a Comment