Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa Climer

We had the opportunity to go to Illinois (only about 4 hrs from home) and visit Jonathon's parents for the weekend. The weather was beautiful, and it was fun to see the ward members and let them meet Michael for the first time. Mom sure loved having us there, especially the chance to see Michael and play with him. It is nice to be so close, now, to Jonathon's family. We hope to be spending more time with them as the months go on.



This is a view from the back porch. It is just stunning. If I actually get back to painting, I may paint this view sometime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had family in Illinois! We live in central Illinois now ourselves so if you're ever near springfield and want to stop by please let us know.... we have a very kid friendly house!
~Jeff Clines