Our memories will last long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Videos
K. so remember how I am post dating a ton of stuff on my blog. Yeah, so you should take a look at Dec 8 and Dec 11; I have posted a few extra cute videos of Michael....
Hey Mary Anne! I didn't know you have a blog! Yay! Now we can keep in touch after my move :( I had lots of fun picking out my cute material with my talented friend! See you Tuesday!
3 comments:
I'm so excited to see all these posts! I'll keep watching. . .
So I just realized that I don't have your email to add you to my private blog, if you want to continue reading, email me at nicolerkeller {at}gmail
Hey Mary Anne! I didn't know you have a blog! Yay! Now we can keep in touch after my move :( I had lots of fun picking out my cute material with my talented friend! See you Tuesday!
Post a Comment