Saturday, March 6, 2010

What a life!

Ok, so it has been FOREVER since I have posted. I guess all I can say is that life is getting busy. It would seem to make sense since the last post was that Michael is crawling. Need I say anymore... it all just went down hill from there. He is into EVERYTHING, which keeps me on my toes.

Jonathon has been really busy with school and I've tried to stay busy with everything else. Although this term has been a busy one, it is coming to an end. Next Fri (in a week) is the last day of class, and then it is just finals after that. Then, we get to have a nice long break(10 days or so) before he has to start the next term. Spring break is a welcome sight for sore eyes. I can't wait for the time we get to share, and all the projects we may finally get done. Jonathon will probably still have to work on some things for his thesis adviser, but at least he doesn't have programming projects and tests that demand his time.

So, in the past I have used my blog as a way to document the pictures that we take. I change the post options so the date matches when the pictures were taken instead of when I finally decided to post about them (cheating, I know). SO, I am once again gonna post date some things so I can keep it consistent, so every now and then you may want to scroll through and see if there is something you haven't read yet. Don't be surprised if there is something there... even though my past reputation for posting may lead you to believe there won't be something there for weeks or months. I will try to be better:). Hope you enjoy seeing a little of what we have done over the past few months!

2 comments:

CK Morgan said...

cute posts Mary Anne! I'm glad you updated. Sounds like things are going really well. Michael is adorable looking out the window into the snow.

Margie B said...

Love the posts! Keep it up. . . it's great to see pictures of ya'll. I'm anxious for new ones so I can see how much Michael has grown.