Friday, April 13, 2012

How's your week been?

Our week has been about exploring boundaries...


And learning about do's and don't's. Well, I guess mainly the don't's. Like don't write on your fingers with blue marker-even if you wish you could be a "Jumbly" with a head that's green and hands that are blue. (These are characters from one of Michael's favorite poems).And don't write on your tummy with a pen-even if you are practicing writing the letter O.
And don't play inside the fireplace- even if it seems like a cool cave to hide in.Benjamin is learning that crawling can be fun, especially the thrill of "the step".
With all this exploring there have been some tired folk at my house. I promise we do have beds- we just apparently don't use them!
Michael insisted on having his sucker from primary before we even left the church parking lot. Good thing too, otherwise he may not have got it in his mouth before he crashed.

What a great week! Who's up for a Friday night break? ME!

5 comments:

Margie B said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures! (did I mention that I LOVE the pictures? :-) What cute kids. How can you possibly discipline such a darling little boy? ;-) I'm sure itching to see you!

Kathryn said...

lol totally loved it!!! especially benjamin asleep hunched over!! classic

Amy McArthur said...

Boundries, who needs em?! Love the pictures. I can't wait to meet your little Benjamin. See ya in 4 days!

Mary said...

This was so fun to read and look at! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Thanks for posting pictures.

Kristen and Bill said...

hehe...my favorite is the same picture of him standing in the corner with different outfits on...so funny! Such a great post :)