Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Legos


 

Lately we have been over run by legos at our house--much to the sheer joy of my two boys (and no, I'm not talking about Benjamin).  As Michael shows me his creations, I have been impressed with his creativity.  Lately he has been showing me airplanes he has designed and constructed.  He informs me that he will use these airplanes to go visit Grandma.  I used to play along with it, till I noticed he seemed pretty convinced we were actually going to Grandmas.  So I had to explain to him that we can't go to Grandma's house now, even though he insists that his airplane can take us.  I guess that is probably why each plane he creates is getting more and more complex as if he were hoping he could get it right enough to really go.  Here is a sampling of his work:

 
 

 
 

 This one is pretty impressive if I do say so myself! 
(Turns out he was building off of one Jonathon 

helped him make, but that didn't stop him from claiming it)



Finally after all his work seemed to profit him nothing, he took a turn for the worse.  Below is his final aircraft, possibly constructed out of final desperation. 

He informed me that this aircraft had a catapult on it.
   It was his plan to fly over Grandma's house and bonk it with the catapult. Consider this your warning Grandma!













4 comments:

LizzyBaird said...

that is so fantastic lol, you son makes better lego creations then I ever could

Amy McArthur said...

This makes me inexplicably happy.

Margie B said...

He can bonk if he wants just as long as he comes in for a visit! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

loved lego