Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Michael's beautiful hair

In some ways it's too bad that Michael is not a baby girl. His hair is so long, and now that we are in some humidity, it is going really curly. When I sit and hold him, I find myself mindlessly playing with his hair. Today I got a brilliant idea... Why don't I braid it--if I can! So I gave it the good old college try. Here's how it turned out:

I can't wait for a girl so I can put some cute little bows or barrettes or something in her hair. Although, with my luck, and because I want it so much, she will likely be as bald as I was when I was born.

1 comment:

Margie B said...

His hair is so beautiful! Is it as red as it looks in the picture? I've always wanted a redhead. Maybe he'll be my first. Love, Mom