Friday, July 24, 2009

Playtime with Dad

Today Jonathon came home from work while I was working in the kitchen on dinner. I barely heard him come in. After a while I could hear the two boys playing together in the other room, so I peaked my head in to see what they were up to. I saw the cutest thing...
Jonathon had climbed in under the baby gym and was playing with Michael and his toys. It was so cute I just had to take a picture. I also thought it was a great opportunity for a family shot.

We are so lucky to have this time together, stress free and relaxed. I guess we will have to live it up because in another month or so, Jonathon will start his Master's program and life will get hectic. I guess you could say this is our summer break.

No comments: